Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Spoilers - pas de discussion

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Spoilers - pas de discussion   Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juin - 17:46

Grey’s Anatomy | “Mexie” fans have been asking me what if anything else Shonda Rhimes had to say about the fate of their fave couple, outside of what I included in the season finale post mortem Q&A (where she said, “I really like Mark and Lexie together”). Well, I had posited to Rhimes that it must be tempting to have those two lunge at each other in any given scene, given the ridiculous chemistry shared by Chyler Leigh and Eric Dane. She countered, “Chyler has ridiculous chemistry with everybody” — and that is one reason why she shook up the root-for pair by pointing Lexie at Avery. Rhimes also reminds that while it’d be “very simple to have [Mark and Lexie] get together, their problems are large, and there is a big age difference –- and Lexie has some growing up to do.” Which, glass-half-full folks, isn’t a no!

Chyler Leigh on Becoming the Grey in Grey's, the State of 'Mexie,' and Being a Heavenly Host

One of the things Grey’s Anatomy did with last month’s season finale was dump cold water on the Mark/Lexie push-pull romance. Sort of. Or maybe not really, to hear Chyler Leigh tell it. (Then again, that Jackson is such a perfect match…. Hmm.) TVLine welcomed an opportunity to speak with Leigh about the Grey’s season gone by, who in the “Mexie” mess actually needs to “grow up,” and the possibly very transitional season ahead for the ABC drama. Also: Leigh opens up about a cause very dear to her, and how with raindrops you can help fill buckets for people in need.

TVLINE | Grey’s sexualized Lexie up a bit this season — in the shower with Jackson, on the washing machine…. What was your comfort level with that?
You know, it’s an evolution…. On a personal standpoint, I trust the people I work with and always give that conversation beforehand – “Listen, if you start slipping me the tongue, we’re going to have an issue – know what I’m saying?” [Laughs] But as far as for Lexie, I think it’s really great. I was thinking about it a lot lately, the evolution of the character over the past five seasons now, and it’s been enormous. It’s been a slow process, but you’re really starting to see her become a woman and own up to who she is and be OK with that. In the long run, it will grow her up quite a bit.

TVLINE | [Series creator] Shonda [Rhimes] told me that when it comes to Mark, Lexie has some growing up to do — to which some fans argued that it’s he who does.
I say Mark, but you know — whatever!

TVLINE | How much do you think Lexie is sincerely digging Jackson, and how much do you think she likes him as a distraction from the Mark situation?
Well, it’s a complicated situation. As far as Jackson goes, they have so many similarities. They’re both very driven, they’re both up-and-coming in their careers, they’re into the same things… and there’s something that’s really refreshing about that for her. He obviously really cares about her, and she really cares about him, so there’s that blossoming of something new. But yeah, there is a distraction [element to it], something that sort of eases the pain of the whole Mark triangle situation, which is a really messed-up situation! It has been a couple of times now that he has, at least in her eyes, chosen somebody else or something else over a life with her, and that become a really big roadblock. Do they love each other? Yeah, and I think that’s an obvious thing. It’s one thing to love somebody, or be in love with somebody, or be purely heartbroken, and she’s walking a fine line of all three. It’s hard to balance on three ropes when you’ve only got two feet.

TVLINE | Even though she basically begged him to, do you think a part of Lexie winced when Mark agreed to step aside?
I was very careful in the way that I chose to play that, because I didn’t want there to be too much of her searching him, saying, “No, tell me to stay!” She had to make a decision for herself and say, “You know what, this isn’t where I’m at. I’m with somebody who makes me happy, and who I can see some sort of a future with and still be able to focus on my career and not have to worry about being some step-mom.”

TVLINE | Shonda also told me she’s approaching next season as quite possibly the show’s last with the original cast members. How does that weigh on people such as you, Jesse Williams…?
The great thing about the show in general is that it has so much legroom to continue to grow. You can continually bring in new characters, so it’s an ER situation in a sense. There’s always someone coming in, the prospect of interns, the residents now having interns, which we really haven’t gotten to see yet…. There’s a lot of room for new storylines and growth. I can represent the Grey [in Grey's Anatomy], I’m not going anywhere!

TVLINE | Yes, you told me a year and a half ago you’d be up for that, if Ellen Pompeo ever left.
I would. But it is all still very up in the air. I personally don’t know anything about who’s going to stay, who’s going to go, where everybody is with that. But I know certain individuals who would stay, for sure.

TVLINE | If this does turn out to be Ellen’s final season, would you hope for a big storyline for the sisters?
Oh, absolutely. I love working with Ellen and I really appreciate when we get a chance to do that. There’s been a lot of growth in their relationship, and a lot of the stuff that happened in the more recent episodes – like when Thatcher showed up with the young girlfriend, awkward! – it was a really good chance for Meredith to say, “Hey, grow up about this whole thing and appreciate it for what it is.” There were a lot of great moments for the two of them, and I always like furthering that relationship.

Source : TV LIne

TOUT A DEJA ETE TRADUIT SUR LE SITE PARADISE

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 11:36

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Grey's,'

Question: I’m looking for some Grey’s Anatomy gossip! Please give me some good (hopefully amazing) Mark and Lexie scoop. —Amy
Ausiello: This is pretty much as good as it gets: Shonda Rhimes tells me that they’re far from over — despite the fact that last season ended with Mark endorsing Lexie’s romance with Jackson. “It’s going to [remain] a viable triangle,” reveals the Grey’s boss. “Mark is trying to move on from Lexie, but there’s inherent comedy there, especially as Jackson tries to pursue a career in plastics” — aka Mark’s specialty.

source : TV Line
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeLun 8 Aoû - 11:47

Exclusive Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Who's Taking Over as Chief of Seattle Grace?

f you thought there wouldn't be severe consequences for Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) tampering with the Alzheimer's clinical trial on Grey's Anatomy, you'd be seriously mistaken.

When the new season begins, Thursday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c, the Chief (James Pickens Jr.) will have made a self-sacrificing decision, taking the fall for Mer's misdeeds. Because of this, Richard Webber is no longer the Chief of Surgery. (Never fear, Pickens is still a cast member of the ABC medical drama.)

So who's taking over his position? TVGuide.com can tell you exclusively that one of the following Seattle Grace docs will be the new boss in Season 8:

Dr. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson): The Chief did once tell her she'd someday run the hospital, but is she ready to take on that much commitment when Tuck is still so young?

Dr. Mark Sloan (Eric Dane): He was really competitive during the last race for Chief, but Mark may be busy trying to win back love-of-his-life Lexie (Chyler Leigh).

Dr. Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd): The Chief did ask Owen to pick the new Chief Resident, so trust and responsibility isn't an issue, but with Cristina (Sandra Oh) on the verge of deciding whether or not to abort their child, now may not be the best time.

Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey): He's been the Chief before, so you'd think he'd be a frontrunner, but honestly, been there, done that.

Dr. Callie Torres (Sara Ramirez): If Bailey could be in the running, why not Callie? However, she was fired from the Chief Resident position rather quickly a few seasons back.

source : TV Guide

N'oubliez pas que tout est traduit, soit sur McSteamy Universe, soit sur Paradise Spoilers - pas de discussion   234413
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeLun 8 Aoû - 19:34

Spoilers - pas de discussion   Tweetshonda48
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeMar 9 Aoû - 16:04

Spoilers - pas de discussion   Tweetshonda67
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitimeMer 24 Aoû - 22:34

Spoilers - pas de discussion   Tweetsr43bis
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers - pas de discussion    Spoilers - pas de discussion   Icon_minitime

Spoilers - pas de discussion
Page 1 sur 1